Addax Petroleum is a subsidiary of the Sinopec Group, one of the largest oil and gas producers in China, the biggest oil refiner in Asia and the third largest worldwide.
Addax Petroleum was founded in 1994 upon leading petroleum industry expertise and a deep-rooted understanding and respect for African cultures. naija jobs Over the years, Addax Petroleum has evolved from a young pioneer into an established international oil and gas, exploration and production company focused on Africa and the Middle East.
Resourcing Specialist (000841)
Job Number: 000841
Job Title: Resourcing Specialist
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type (Employment Type): Permanent
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: Human Resources – Recruitment
Career Level: Junior(non-manager)
Level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Years of Experience: 5
- Ensure that Vacancy Profile Notice (VPN) forms and job descriptions are approved and authorised for recruitment in line with company approved procedure
- Place advertisements for positions in national dailies, intranet and career webpage.
- Handles short-listing of CVs for submission to requesting departments
- Develop aptitude test to be administered to IT Students, NYSC and entry level Jobs.
- Administer Aptitude Test for IT Students, NYSC and entry level jobs
- Represents HR department on interview panel
- Assist in commercial offers for successful candidates for review and approval
- Notify sponsor department and other internal customers (IS, payroll, security etc) of completed recruitment process
- Other assignments that may be given from time to time
- The candidate must possess a good university degree in the Social Sciences or Sciences
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Must possess a sound knowledge of HR practice, company personnel policies and procedures.
- Membership of relevant Professional Institution such as Chartered Institute of Personnel Management will be an added advantage.
- The preferred candidate should possess good interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must possess very good oral and written communications skills.
- Candidate must have high level of integrity and must be able to work under pressure.
- Candidate must have sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites of applications (e.g. MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and with good presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click on the link and search with the job title (Job Number: 000841) to apply. http://www.addaxpetroleum.com/career-opportunities