Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following Academic and Non-Academic Staff Vacancies.
P.M.B. 4088, Sapele
Delta State Nigeria
1.) Chief Lecturer
2.) Principal Lecturer
3.) Senior Lecturer
4.) Lecturer II
5.) Lecturer III
School of Education
- Curriculum and instruction
- Primary Education Studies
- General Studies
School of Sciences
- Integrated Science
School of Vocational Education
- Agricultural Science
School of Artsand Social Sciences
- English Language
- Political Science
1.) Chief Lecturer: CONPCASS 14
- A holder of Doctorate Degree in the relevant field(s) from a recognized Institution with at least 12 years of Teaching/Applied research/Industrial work experience, or holder of a Masters Degree in the relevant fields from a recognized Institution with at least 14 years of Teaching/Approved Research and Industrial work experience.
- The candidate should have 12 Conference/Seminar papers including 8 National/International articles in reputable Journals, (4 of which could be chapters in textbooks) and at least one (1) standard textbook.
- Registration with a recognized Professional body;
- Demonstrable ability to initiate and supervise applied project/exhibition; and
- Evidence of Community Service
- Demonstrable ability to offer Academic/Administrative leadership;
- Evidence of distinction in a particular field of specialization and demonstrated ability take additional responsibility;
2.) Principal Lecturer: CONPCASS 13
- A holder of Doctorate Degree in relevant field(s) from a recognized Institution with at least 9 years of Teaching and Research in higher Institution of learning, or holder of a Masters Degree or appropriate Post-graduate qualification from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 11 years of relevant cognate experience.
- Candidate should have 9 Conference/Seminar papers plus 7 Journals articles (3 of which could be chapters in textbooks) and one (1) standard text-book. The Journals articles (3 of which could be chapters in textbooks) and one (1) standard text-book.
- Evidence of ability to provide Academic/Administration leadership and Community Service;
- Demonstrable ability to initiate and supervise applied Research/ Project/ Exhibition/ Production, andRegistrable with a recognized Professional body.
3.)Senior Lecturer: CONPCASS 12
- Candidate should have six (6) Seminar/Conference papers pIus 4 published Journal articles, 2 of which could be chapters in standard books.
- A holder of PhD With at least six (6) years cognate experience or holder of a Masters Degree from a recognized Institution with at least eight (8) years on the job cognate experience with proven ability for research and production work.
- Demonstrable ability to initiate and supervise approved research project/exhibition, Academic and Administrative leadership.
4.) Lecturer II: CONPCASS 9
- A Master Degree in the field from a recognized Institution plus at least 3 years teaching experience or Doctorate Degree in the relevant field from a recognized Institution.
- The candidate should have evidence of either the presentation of two (2) Seminar/Conference papers/Exhibition or accepted for publication of one Journal article.
5.) Lecturer III: CONPCASS 8
- A holder of a Master’s Degree or equivalent recognised qualification with NYSC certificate.
- Evidence of post-secondary teaching experience.
Admissible teaching qualification is required of all Academic Staff.
Non-Academic Staff Vacancies:
I.) Administrative Officer
2.) Accountant II
1.) Administrative Officer: Contediss 7
- A good honours degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution of higher learning plus NYSC discharged certificate.
2.) Accountant II: Contediss 7
- A good honours degree in Accountancy or Finance from a recognized Institution of learning or an equivalent Professional Accountancy qualification plus NYSC certificate.
How to Apply:
Applicants should enclose fifteen (15) copies of their applications,
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Photocopies of credentials
Which should be forwarded to:
Delta State College of Physical Education,
Registrar/Secretary to Council
Closing Date Of Application:
23 August, 2012