Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success, excellent spirit, innovative mind and impeccable integrity. Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while working with some of the world’s most sought after clients, delivering value-added services in tax, audit, consulting and other related services.
We are looking for top flight professionals in our Abuja office.
Job Title: Network Administrator\Systems Engineer
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in corporate establishment
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems including Windows 2008, Windows 7 and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of IP telephony and Audio-Video Conferencing technology is a plus.
- Microsoft certified professional licensure is required
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix is desired
- Thorough understanding of Laptop, desktop and HP server hardware configuration and maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of network and applications security.
About Information Technology jobs
With a job as an Information Technology professional at Deloitte, you’ll take a risk based approach to improving our clients’ security, performance and operating efficiency. Job focus areas within Information Technology include Application, Business Analysis, Data/Systems Architecture, Development/Programming, IT Strategy, and Network and Infrastructure Solutions. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
How to Apply:
Interested person should visit the link below to apply now
Goodluck to all applicants