Opportunity for exciting and challenging work exists in this Renowned Conglomerate with vast interest in Real Estate, Hospitality, ICT and Financial Services.
Position: Personal Assistant to the Group Managing Director
- Good first degree in Law/ Business Management/ Economics or related discipline
- Good knowledge of Secretarial Administration will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years cognate post-graduation working experience
- Ms word, Excel and power point competency
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with minimum supervision
- Good communication and Interpersonal skill
- Efficient, Resilient, Self Confident and well organized
- Must have integrity and eye for details
- Candidate should be between the age of 25 – 35 years
Manage CEO’s itinerary, communication and attend to a myriad of other sensitive delegated assignments.
Highly competitive with great career prospects.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should apply to:
P.O. Box 40306,
General Post Office,
Applications close on 6th September 2012.