To ensure that your Job is published without hassles, please read the Job posting guidelines below and ensure that you comply before posting
Job Posting Guidelines:
Any genuine Jobs in the categories listed on jobsnigerian.com are allowed, as long as there is genuine work available for someone to complete that will be paid either on a fixed contract or on an hourly basis.
Is there a fee to post?
No. Currently, all Job Posting on any of the Jobsnigerian.com is completely free! we may review this policy later but all Job postings on the website is free for now.
What is not allowed?
We screen all Jobs to ensure that we maintain a high quality of listings on the site. The following are not allowed and will be rejected or removed from the site (please use common sense as this list cannot be exhaustive):
- Any listings that uses free email such as gmail or yahoo for collecting CV’s, unfortunately, due to high level of scams, we don’t publish jobs with free emails, we can only publish a few using our discretion.
- Any other performance-related remuneration which is deemed to be non-realistic or not clear
- Any listings advertising or looking for anything illegal
- Any listings that are defamatory or discriminatory in any way
- Any listings that use foul/offensive language or content
- Any listings that are simply advertising a service or website and prompting users to visit the website, instead of offering genuine work that will be remunerated
- Any listings that are offering unrealistic remuneration (either too high or too low) or asking for unrealistic results (e.g. I need a software program to predict the lottery draw)
- Any listings asking for someone to complete a university or other coursework assignment that is expected to be done by the student alone.
- Write in English
You must write each job ad clearly in English.
- No SAEs or links to other job sites
Don’t place ads asking candidates to send money or stamped addressed envelopes to gain further details of the positions advertised. Similarly, your ad shouldn’t contain links to other job websites.