Sahara Group is seeking services of recent graduates in africa for Sahara Graduate Engineers Programme 2012.
Having and managing state of the art Volume Fluid Storage space Terminals; Building, managing and keeping Gas shot power vegetation. These are just 2 of the business actions that the Sahara Group is currently engaged in. At the heart of these functions can be found an unique technological advancement skills where advancement and ongoing enhancement is the standard. We now have possibilities for passionate and skilled individuals to be a part of our team across a range of professions, which include, but are not restricted to:
- Electrical Engineers
- Instrumentation Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Electronics Engineers
- Computer (Data) Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
The breadth of our opportunities means that we are looking for recent graduates. We expect that you will have the highest level of integrity as well as be ambitious and highly creative.
Job Title: Graduate Engineers Programme
Operating Company: NG Power Limited
Location: Rivers State
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Basic Engineering drawing interpretation
- Basic Project Management
- Engineering Report writing skills
Minimum Qualification / Experience:
- Relevant university/Polytechnic degree (B.Sc/B.Tech/B.Eng) minimum 2nd class lower division/Lower Credit
- Completed NYSC
- 0-2 years post-NYSC Engineering Experience
- Must have charisma, poise & finesse
- Must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
- Must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
- Must be reliable, organized and detail-oriented
- Must be ambitious with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Self motivated, team player with a proactive approach to work.
- If older than 28 by December 31, 2012. You need not Apply!!!
Application Deadline:15th June, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
When the Sahara page opens
Select GMP at ‘User Type’ dropdown and also select GEP 2012 at ‘GMP Category’ drop down and click Find